Synergy Dance ® Outreach parties in leisure centres are delivered at weekends and during school holidays to celebrate your child’s birthday or other noteworthy events. Bolt on catering options are available for a one-stop stress-free party experience!
Catering options vary from venue to venue so once you have decided on a venue, contact us to discuss your requirements on:
Synergy Party Hosts
We offer a fantastic range of themed parties with our expert team of party hosts and teaching assistants. All party hosts are fully insured with an enhanced DBS check and have been trained by Para Dance UK. Many work as part time teachers in schools or professionally in the performing arts.
Synergy Dance® Outreach options
Does your child love to dance? Try a taste of everything in one party! Come and experience a unique Synergy Dance® Outreach party and learn many different dance styles. Whether you want to Jive, Jump, Stamp, Wiggle, Break or Twirl . . . we have the party for you! Have lots of fun with your friends while dancing to the very latest songs and moves. You can also ‘be the DJ’ and help to choose the routines and tracks on the day.
Your party includes a birthday card, balloons, water, sweets, props (pom poms and musical instruments) and prizes. Learn new dance routines with your friends, play dance games and party in our freestyle ‘Mini Snow Disco’ to close the celebrations. Fancy dress or fun dance outfits are encouraged!
Want to avoid over-stimulation?
In some cases, we appreciate that “less is more” and we have a quieter room and less props to meet our participant’s needs. We also ensure the buildings we use are fully equipped for disabled participants.
We have taken into consideration the following points when planning the parties:
- Sensory processing issues with loud noises – music will be played at a level suitable for all
- Simple and clear instructions, with visual supports for those with learning difficulties or require that extra visual prompt to an instruction
- A maximum of 10 children or adults per session and then the deployment of extra staff
- Depending on the age and SEN/Disability of the child or adult, classes may be split to enable better support of individual needs
- In schools/leisure centres: Sessions preferably to take part at the beginning of a school week to limit attending when children are more tired at the end of the week
- Session will take place at local leisure centres, Surrey Choices venues and schools which are able to cater for car parking and access needs
The birthday child can choose from ‘Happy routines’, Street, Jazz, Break Dance, Disco with pom poms, Cheerleading, Pop, Football Anthems™, Gangnam Style and Latin and Ballroom dance routines (such as Jive, Rock & Roll, Waltz, Salsa, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Quickstep, Paso Doble, American Smooth . . .and more.
Other popular dance themes include Star Wars and light sabers, Glow in the Dark, Minions, Smurfs, Trolls, Under the Sea, Strictly Come Dancing, Beauty and the Beast, Super Heroes, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s dance, Pirates and Princesses, Fairies, Nemo, Paw Patrol, Ninjas, Country and Western, Toy Story, Ballerina, Circus and Space.
**Dance themed party**: Choose a mix of dance styles or a single dance theme from our signature classes below:
Yoga/Art/Dance fusion for SEND or add flavours from the list below to pick and mix your party tunes or dance styles:
- Break Dance
- Dance Acrobatics
- Football anthems
- Gangnam Style
- Ballroom and Latin, e.g. Rumba/Paso Doble/Waltz/Samba/Salsa/Quickstep/Viennese Waltz/Jive/Tango
- Hip Hop Dance
- Irish dancing
- Line dancing
- International dancing
- Musical Theatre
Our parties are for 3 years – 16 years or you may book an adult dance party for your venue.
Staffing levels and numbers for SEND parties:
One-hour party 10 children max = 1 party host
- One-hour party up to 15 children = 1 party host + teaching assistant
- One-hour party 20 children = 1 party host + 2 teaching assistants
Last minute changes to numbers for children’s parties? If customers need to add on any extra children after booking, these may be charged as a bolt-on fee.
Prices are quoted on a centre by centre basis dependent upon the number of children attending. To book, or to ask about different dance combinations for your dream party, contact firstname.lastname@example.org